Singlesnet - Inadvertenly unsubscribed
On 01/09/09 I mistakenly unsubscribed please
help me. I have been a customer for many years.
I am sunfunlady and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I did not mean to unsubscribe so please reinstate
me as quickly as possible. I have told many of my
friends about singlesnet.com and they are all
satisfied also. Than you.It was my mistake and I would like you to help me. All of my friends indeed
like your web site as I do and I would like you to help me and reinstate me at singlesnet. Thank you sincerely.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two)..."
- "I purchased a Guitar from D.H.GATE payed for it the same day thru PAYPAL. The guitar was supposed to be an acoustic electric nylon string guitar. I received an acoustic..."
- "The first gift card I sent GiftCardRescue.com was in their hands on 6/6. They CLAIMED they mailed me a check 6/20. I received the check DATED 7/1. Now we move..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "So I needed a new Twin mattress for a bed and decided to go to Big Lots buy the cheapest mattress and they were giving the boxspring for an additional..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."