On 01/09/09 I mistakenly unsubscribed please
help me. I have been a customer for many years.
I am sunfunlady and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I did not mean to unsubscribe so please reinstate
me as quickly as possible. I have told many of my
friends about singlesnet.com and they are all
satisfied also. Than you.It was my mistake and I would like you to help me. All of my friends indeed
like your web site as I do and I would like you to help me and reinstate me at singlesnet. Thank you sincerely.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet. This helmet..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "The cable skips on certain channels (HD, history channel, USA, and On Demand) 60% of the time. Also, it will freeze your cable box up and then the remote will..."
- "I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them,..."
- "I bought the protection plan. Then when the men delivered the furniture smelled used. Not only that, the gram was broken in the sleeper sofa. I demanded a refund on..."
- "The people at Silverleaf Resorts will call you in to get you to spend your money and rip you off. It has gotten to the point that they don't even..."