Singlesnet - Inadvertenly unsubscribed
On 01/09/09 I mistakenly unsubscribed please
help me. I have been a customer for many years.
I am sunfunlady and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I did not mean to unsubscribe so please reinstate
me as quickly as possible. I have told many of my
friends about singlesnet.com and they are all
satisfied also. Than you.It was my mistake and I would like you to help me. All of my friends indeed
like your web site as I do and I would like you to help me and reinstate me at singlesnet. Thank you sincerely.review #143938
You may also like
- "On 10/24/2010 at 2:39:00 pm, I placed my order online for the following: Items: Copper Mailbox - Large, SKU: GD-252, Quantity: 1, Item Price : $319.00, Item Total : $319.00;..."
- "I placed an order on 12/22 when they were running a site wide promotion of 40% off. There was no code to be entered for this since the discount was..."
- "After taking hours to upload and prepare on their site (which was a headache in itself) I recently ordered two photo books. On the computer screens (we have two)..."
- "The other day I filled out a request for information from a specific used car dealer about a used BMW 3 Series I wanted to purchase for my girlfriend. ..."
- "The media has written 2 stories on Brewer & Sons 7 funeral homes within the last 22 months, and the stories are for problems and issues that the media has..."
- "On the 25th of August, I ordered a vrfm8 modulator from this company through e-bay. What the vrfm8 does is plays mp3's that are loaded on to a thumb drive..."
- "I used to really like West Elm. After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again. I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "the crackers break as soon as you open the package ,and you cant put noting on the crackers because they are mostly broken , it makes it very hard to..."