Trust me,it's not just singlesnet that does these things,it's in nearly every site to be found on the 'net.

I have checked out nearly every listed site on the 'net in the past 3 years,and have found the majority of them have almost all of the same issues as described on here.

Any site that requires payment,will almost surely have tricks to generate interest for you in order to get your payment.

It's sad,but a fact never the less... and sometimes you will find most of the sites have a majority of people with issues,rather than a sense of sincerity.

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

randyd615@yahoo.com-randoff #247874

please

Cathy Sarah New Market, Iowa, United States #20006

Singlesnet "borrowed" my profie name of "strawberrybl07" and my profile personal information and created a bogus member using my profile name and information, only they made him a man!!!

eHarmony put me on autopay when I expressly requested and paid for a one-month trial membership. I did not know you have to police your own site and check to make sure they don't do that.

800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more John Edwards Life Quest Seminars Klemmer Life Quest Seminars "Is this John Edwards, author at Life Quest Seminars ? Life Quest Seminars is offering a cruise with him, to celebrate THEIR anniversary. John Edwards is falling for the Klemmer..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more 24petwatch - "Service of Ecellence" 24petwatch "RE: KULE (WOLF) William C. Cabrera (562) 316-5871 Just to inform 24PetWatch of their deligence in locating KULE after getting out away from the house yesterday afternoon. The Micro chip..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Wheres the chicken tenders? Carls Jr Restaurant "I went to Carls Jr to get the new $5 meal . 3 Tenders small fries, drink and cookie for five dollars. I thought cool about time a meal for..." Read more