i attempted to email someone i thought is very special.we had im'd once.

my email was blocked with a message saying basically this person's sexuality is such that i would not want to talk to him. i was shocked at the message. tried again, same thing. later im messaging, i had to ask this person about that.

it was embarrasing , to say the least. he hung in there and convinced me he is not ***. what must have he thought???? lots of strange things happen on this site.

this whole thing is habit forming and i try to stop.haven't succeeded yet.

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

ncwoman52 #47506

Ladys if you see this persons name run he is a *** artist he will say he loves and can't live without you and then he will ask you for money. brineHarrison@yahoo.com

snookems4u Gununganyar, Jawa Timur, Indonesia #36655

I recieved a note from Singlesnet saying I had someone outside my race trying to contact me, even though he was on my "BLOCK" list!!!

And they thought I should give him a chance... Omg...nothing to do with color, just my preference is caucasion, but this guy had been rude and crude is why he was blocked.....

How is that for privacy?

Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Singlemuslim - I WAS SCAMMED by a Sudanese guy Singlemuslim "This site is a total scam! You will break your bank account or your heart! I have attached below my story because I have already talked about it on several..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more