On 01/09/09 I mistakenly unsubscribed please
help me. I have been a customer for many years.
I am sunfunlady and my email is email@example.com.
I did not mean to unsubscribe so please reinstate
me as quickly as possible. I have told many of my
friends about singlesnet.com and they are all
satisfied also. Than you.It was my mistake and I would like you to help me. All of my friends indeed
like your web site as I do and I would like you to help me and reinstate me at singlesnet. Thank you sincerely.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I am a senior citizen. About 4 years ago I bought a pair of black New Balance no slip shoes with the little no slip symbol in the shoe and..."
- "After the surgery at age 56, neither I nor any of my family or friends saw any evidence of the lift or the liposuction under my chin. There was no..."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."