i met a guy on singlesnet.com ,Schwarder45,he had me meet him in Indiana,when he first got out of the car and hugged me he groped me,i told him to stop it ,he did,then he asked what i wanted to do i said let's have a drink,he drove me to the bar,i was not familair with or knew anyone,he left and never came back ,would not answer my calls so i reported this to singlesnet.com and aksed for a refund ,him to be removed and remove me in which they haven't. that guy put me in a dangerous situation and they won't remove him,the next woman can not be as lucky as i was,they are allowing dangerous men on that site.

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

me #389999

HEY THIS IS ALL TAKEN CARE OF THERE IS NO MORE CONTACT WITH HIM AND IT WAS A MISTAKE I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.I WILL NEVER USE A DATING SITE AGAIN!!! I DID GET A REFUND AND CLOSED OUT OF THAT SITE.

ml #389902

never go out for drink the first date, and never jump into his car until you are ready to jump on him.

For me, I will have several coffe and lunch, find the way to see his real name and birthday,try to remember it,go check his background using free court service, you never know his address is read, he is a criminal, or he own tax lien those kind of stuff, it's free to find out, be smart women!

krob #376775

hey Wow, you know i am not bitter cause he bailed,i believe it was the best thing,and i surely don't need a man to pay for my drinks or food, i have a *** of alot of money,i could of treated the whole bar if i wanted to,i pay for my own ***,i am not a gold digger,never was,i make alot of money to support me and my 2 kids so don't go judging me when you don't know me!he left because he knew he wasn't going to get any *** ok!

yeah he stopped and i felt he wouldn't try anything again,but thank god he did bail! for him owning a business,he sure didn't have any manners,respect or carried himself as a reputable person. it don't matter it's over and done with and i am now getting a refund,i am off the site,good riddence to all!! btw, i should of left right away,but since i talked to him everyday i figured once being in a public place he wouldn't try anything again.

i made a mistake,*** happens but don't judge me!who knows what he might do to others,i might of been the lucky one.

krob #376757

yes they do it was a 30 day free trial and i was only into 2 wks on it ,it says 30 days refund if unhappy with service no questions asked.

Wow #376676

#1: he groped you and THEN you asked to get a drink with him?***.

if you were that uncomfortable you would have left. If I was a company rep reading this it sounds like you put up with him so he could pay for your drinks, and you are bitter because he bailed.

#2: nothing from what you wrote sounds 'dangerous'. a guy being too handsy is not dangerous; he didn't pursue and stopped when you asked.

#3: if you choose to go out with someone you meet on the internet, that is your choice and responsibility.the company has no reason to refund your money.

krob #376393

:sigh i don't know what i was thinking,it was a mistake and a long story! but i learned a big lesson!!! :(

anonymous #376324

He groped you and you had him take you for drinks? :?