Round Hill, Virginia

I was looking for suitable people to date and used Singlesnet.com.While it is true that people can lie really easy behind a computer or phone, screening should be a little better.

I began dating someone I met on the site, he is married. Since March I have dated him off and on with promise that he will file for a divorce and has not done anything. This goes even further because he partially responsible for a grandson raised by him and his wife, which is a very spoiled and rude child. There is no intent of divorce and now his wife calls me looking for him when he doesn't answer the phone.

Singlesnet, hmm, shouldn' t you be single if your looking to date?

One may wonder.

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

Infamus #47643

ahahahhaha to funny.

MrFus #45594

I Agree with mellbell123, the problem is not the site its your own ethics... dating a married man is your fault not of the website!

mellbell123 #43817

Once you found out he was married, you should have ended all contact, That is YOUR responsibility as an adult. Not the wedsites And since you are still dating him, I guess he is not the only one with questionable ethics......

800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more North Country Windows and Doors / Replacement Windows North Country Windows And Doors "We ordered new windows from North Country Windows & Doors on April 22, 2016 and Installed on June 7, 2016. Ten days after installation we noticed a problem with the..." Read more Radio1 Broadcast School BCST Radio 1 La Crosse, WI dj college Radio1 Broadcast School "Complaints against this school filed with Better Business Bereau , Federal Trade Commission, Wisconsn Educational Approval Board and others. It's a one man show being a for-profit business college. Very..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC and Edil Ramirez followup Top Top Renovation "Today I see a clearer picture that explains Edil Ramirez's lack of communication and lack of professional integrity. Diego is not an electrician and knew his 2 "electrician" buddies were..." Read more Progressive Insurance Pending to Cancelled! Progressive Insurance "Progressive Cancelled my policy the day after my son and I were involved in an accident. I pulled up my progressive App to show the officer my insurance card and..." Read more