There are a million fake profiles, and singlesnet is totally dominated by women and men from ghana pretending to be women.It had to be the biggest legal rip-off besides the land deal the United states gave the indians.
The few people that are real are the same folks over and over. They claimed thousands of members but good luck finding someone in your state. And if you want to cancell I suggest you change your credit card number; because they are definitely going to rebill you on the way out the door.... and act like they didnt understand what you meant.....
If you want to recieve some real benefit for your money; give it to homeless people on the street.
At least they tell you thankyou when they take your money.Anthony Mcdonald
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dating Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..."