The government is trying everything to block borders for illegal immigrants.Have they any idea how many people are being scammed or cheated by outsiders in the internet?

Those people are Leach sucking money out innocent people, perhaps funding the terrorist organizations. They have no cares if you get hurt, or so deppressed and die of stroke, or commit suicide from shame you can't get over...all they want is your money then leave you dry. The government needs t wake up and do some control over this. Or we Americans can be bed of *** Americans ready to be mined for more money and scams, are we so that *** or what?

Don't we deserve to live a safe and protected lives?

All the efforts with Iraq and Mexico borders, the enemies are in every homes and in every PCs in America.

Please anyone spread this to your lawmakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mw

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

wondering
wondering #60228

Were you really so ni-eve to think something such as spam would solve your problems?

800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more