The government is trying everything to block borders for illegal immigrants.Have they any idea how many people are being scammed or cheated by outsiders in the internet?

Those people are Leach sucking money out innocent people, perhaps funding the terrorist organizations. They have no cares if you get hurt, or so deppressed and die of stroke, or commit suicide from shame you can't get over...all they want is your money then leave you dry. The government needs t wake up and do some control over this. Or we Americans can be bed of *** Americans ready to be mined for more money and scams, are we so that *** or what?

Don't we deserve to live a safe and protected lives?

All the efforts with Iraq and Mexico borders, the enemies are in every homes and in every PCs in America.

Please anyone spread this to your lawmakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mw

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

wondering #60228

Were you really so ni-eve to think something such as spam would solve your problems?

Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more