Buyer Beware of Singlesnet.I signed up for 1 month and they automatically billed my credit card for a second month.

This was done without any contact with me what so ever. Also they kept sending the same men into my account that I was not interested in over and over again really on a daily basis. they would send old men in their 60's & 70's in my account when in my profile I had no one over 54. These were not men pulling me up but men Singlesnet was sending over One on One Match Notifications.

This was a big waste of money and my time.

I would not recommend this site to anyone.Please don't waste your money it is a joke.

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

Kevin Bransen
Kevin Bransen #109759

You are absolutely right!They (singlesnet) charged me for 3 months which I approved.

then kept billing me WITHOUT APPROVAL.Took 2 months to get terminated.:cry

Eric Scott Boltz
Eric Scott Boltz #108437

You signed up for a MONTHLY CHARGE. Yeah, you could have used it for a month, but it was up to you to cancel it. You ran into the second month without cancelling but it was still your fault so you got charged.

Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more