they discrimanted agaist me many times , Im a serebro hermaphrodite , every time I posted a clean picture of myself on there they deleted it , thank god I was on a so called free trile , they dont have my credit card info . but they did discrimanate agaist me , they only have male and female gender .so when I wrote im a hermaphrodite they deleted that and I had to post my profile under female becouse it was the closest to my needs , when a guy hits me up he dont know whats going on and the guys think im a *** man trying to get lucky with them. if singlesnet.com would stop being prejudust and stop discimating the men on there site would know the facts I think they should be sued or shut down becouse that kind of cr*p has to stop.

Review about: Dating Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

hottgirl001

Spelling is not the issue .What they do is wrong and that is the bottom line.Would you down an imigrant for not speaking perfect inglish , I would hope not.

Larry

WELL CHUCKV...NAME YOUR SITE

Lucy
Castelo, Espirito Santo, Brazil #50129

Hottgirl1001,

You need to learn how to spell, dear..

Otherwise, you sound like a lovely person.

Chuckv,

You need to learn punctuation.

Chuckv
Espergaerde, Hovedstaden, Denmark #49539

As the post prior to this one, I dont care anything about someone elses spelling.If your as you stated you are then be it.

I a gree that they should be shut down for a number of reasons. One for being as they were with you, another for being such a money grubbing operation and a financial ripp off. I know that we should find other means to meet people that doesnt require fee's and paid subscriptions. Thats why I created my own singles site running on my own servers.

No fee's, No descrimination, No Spamming, No anoying advertisments. I sponsor my own site at zero cost to all registered users.

I use McAfee server total protection on all my servers.Give it a try .

Learn how to spell
South Nyack, New York, United States #49432

If your complaint is any indication of what you posted on this website. They probably assumed you were a child because you do not know how to spell at all