Singlesnet allows communication between members if one of them is paying or featured.I'm a man and I didn't pay.

I worked hard on my profile and it finally started to pay off. I was getting steady contacts from my free winks and had several conversations with real people. It began to change after a couple of weeks so I went in to view my own profile. They left a couple of sentences and deleted the rest.

I tried several ways to re post it but whatever they did made that impossible.

I guess it's free as long as you are not successful.

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

CELTICWARRIOR007
CELTICWARRIOR007 #156708

THERES CERTAIN PEOPLE THAT TRYS TO HAVE ME BANNED WHEN I COME INTO A CERTAIN CHAT ROOM. WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS?

snookems4u
snookems4u Gununganyar, Jawa Timur, Indonesia #31264

:eek

Don't feel bad...I went in to my profile today to find out they had deleted the whole profile information about myself. Then I get a letter saying I had entered something that was against thier rules.

There was nothing there, and the second time they have done this to me...

What gives? :(

Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more