what is that all about they took my money and know no account.That is really bad know what to do?

As soon as the money was off my credit card they don't remember me . That is stealing if you wasnt to boot me off then give me my money back. I had an account with you for ten mins know im gone . What a big rip off .

Beware to all people who use that site this could happen to you also.Just don't pay for it and then it will be worth it not fair my money

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

SSATRAMS
SSATRAMS #195723

Here's a suggestion, go out and meet people in person on your own!!! If you need a website to meet people...then you have a problem...develop your social skills and put your self out there...you know....the old fashioned way...and hey it won't cost you a dime!!!

Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Whoeasy - Fraudulent company Whoeasy "This is a subscription service that provides reverse lookup on telephone numbers. I have a cancellation of membership dated 07/27/2017. (please see cancellation1 image) However they have continued to bill..." Read more American Red Cross - DENIED EMERGENCY FUNDS FROM HURRICANE HARVEY American Red Cross "...I have applied for funds through the American Red Cross, and have been denied, both by completing online form and form in person..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Comcast - Insanity Comcast "I have decided that I am going to review this issue as long as this crap continues! As previously mentioned still no service or communication from Comcast about when they..." Read more Walmart - Worst Service Ever Walmart "this company has ablolutely no idea what customer service is, rude absolutely do not care about you as a customer, fail to provide full information and the store manager live..." Read more