They send girls profiles to your email, making you think they are interested in you.I got the same girl sent to me 20 times in a month.

I thought she was looking at my profile, and trying to send me a messege she was interested, because whenever someone supposedly looks at your profile, there system lets you know. So I paid for a month. Within 2 days I found out it was just a SCAM. I emailed them asking for a refund.

They have a 30-DAY refund policy if you are unhappy. I notified them within 3 days. They won't honor the gaurantee. I called them, talked to a supervisor, or they call them floor managers.

They are in Pakistan or India. I asked to speak to an american, and they refused, which is illegal. I asked for a refund, which they won't honor. If you request to speak to an american, in america, they are bound by law to do so.

WHAT A BUNCH OF THIEVES. Don't pay for SINGLESNET.

Let's put people like this out of business.If you agree, email me at acisco10@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with Singlesnet?

Comments

Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more 800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more